Acom offers a variety of audio video services to help your business deliver video/web conferencing, audio, and lighting solutions.
Commercial Integrated Room Control For Collaborative Services
Productivity for important rooms in your business such as a conference room, boardroom, or huddle space is increased when all the smart technology and subsystems work together with simple control. When presenting to clients from a laptop, pressing a single “Presentation” button dims lights, lowers blackout shades, turns on video display, and audio. By integrating everything in a room from audio, video, lights, window treatments, networking, and communications you have complete and easy control from a single touch screen, keypad, remote or mobile device. No more walking over to turn off lights and lower shades or wasting time and getting frustrated during in-person or video conference meetings.
Get the rich and versatile media experiences you’re looking for without the tangle of wires, cable boxes, speakers, and bulky TV displays, with:
- High-definition flatscreen displays installed virtually anywhere – on walls, above fireplaces, even hidden inside cabinetry
- High-capacity, high-speed media servers and distribution equipment that provide music, TV, movies, and streaming Internet content everywhere in the house from one centrally-located equipment rack
- High-performance gaming systems
- Audio systems with flush-mounted, hidden speakers installed in any room and outdoors
- iPod docking systems to share or access personal music collections throughout the home
Set the perfect ambiance for every room and see significant savings on your energy bill, with:
- Individually preset lighting scenes to suit every need. Illuminate an office or conference room when in use or not in use, set a lighting mode for the whole house room-by-room or set a mood for an occasion—you are in control.
- AVS offers keypads and touchscreen solutions to control lighting from multiple rooms down to individual light fixtures, and remote access from virtually anywhere using your computer, smart phone, or tablet.